1. Thinly slice Cabbage and Carrots and put into a heatproof container like a bowl.
2. Heat Water, Rice Vinegar, Cane Sugar and Sea Salt in a small pot while stirring until simmering and Sugar is dissolved. Turn off heat and let cool 10 minutes and pour over Sliced Cabbage and Carrots to cover them. Let sit at least 1 hour.
3. Heat XAsian Kitchen® Kalbi in a pot on the stove over medium heat until warm, or in a microwave as directed.
4. Toast Tortillas in apan or over open flame, or heat with your preferred method until warm.
5. Portion Kalbi into freshly toasted Tortillas and garnish with Pickled Veggies, Avocado, Cilantro and sauce.
TIP: Roughly chopping the XAsian Kitchen® Kalbi into bite sized lengths (about 2 inches or less) will help prevent pulling the meat out of the taco.