1. Preheat oven to 350F with convection and cook Bacon until crispy (or desired doneness). Rotate about half way through cooking to prevent hot spots. (about 12-15 minutes in our oven)
2. After cooking, lay Bacon flat on paper towels or a cooling rack to cool and drain excess fat.
3. Make Pancakes as directed by your favorite Pancake recipe or mix. (Note: you may need to mix in extra water in case the recipe/mix is too thick and cakey)
4. Whisk Eggs and Cream together until well mixed and airy.
5. Cook eggs over medium-high heat, stirring constantly yet slowly with a spatula. (Tip: Using a flat or flexible spatula will help prevent egg from prematurely cooking and overcooking on the bottom vs a spoon.)
6. Stop cooking the Eggs when they thicken and come together, about 30 seconds before. (Tip: Stop cooking slightly before the eggs are done the way you want, they will continue cooking a little longer after you remove them from the heat and can overcook, become dry and hard if you stop when they look done.)
7. Spread a little Ricotta down the center of each pancake and then spoon Eggs on top. Lay Bacon alongside the eggs and garnish with Chives and Maple Syrup.